Welcome to the blog
I live with my husband, Josh, infant son, and puppy in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Photography has always been my passion after first picking up a camera at age 15. Occasionally, my photography career has taken me around around the world, but more often you can find me at my studio in Portland, Oregon.
Here you will find the most recent portrait and commercial work... and a few personal tidbits in-between (I just became a mom!). Have questions? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newborn Portraits in Portland Oregon
- Custom Valentine’s Day Cards, DIY
- Make Your Own Baby Book, DIY
- Cole is One | Child Portraits in Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Happy Holidays!
- Sister Sibling Portraits | George Rogers Park Lake Oswego
- Newborn Black and White Photography in Portland, Oregon
- Business Portraits in Studio
- Gallery Wall Inspiration
- Before & After: Make Portraits Pop
Most Talked about6 months baby baby book baby shower before & after black and white boys business business portraits cards child portraits children diy downtown family family portraits field how to kids lake oswego marina melissa modern motherhood newborn newborn portraits oregon outdoor photo shoot portland portrait portraits pregnancy product products register senior senior portraits studio valentines day van vw bus water